- If you need to make more than one booking with us, you will need to close your browser between each transaction.
- Reservations made over the telephone will require full payment at the time of booking.
- If you have any queries or questions during the process, please contact a member of our reservations team on 0121 415 8400 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you need directions please see our bed and breakfast directions page - the sign on the road says Lucas House.
- Breakfast is served: Monday to Friday 7:00am – 9:00am and Saturday and Sunday 8:00am – 10:00am.
- You may cancel your booking up to 24 hours prior to your arrival date, i.e. by 2pm the day before. Cancellations after this time will be charged in full.
- Reservations made under our advance purchase rate are non-refundable and are not able to be cancelled as per our terms and conditions.
- To cancel your booking either call us on 0121 415 8400 or complete the form on our customer service page.
Included in the price of your accommodation:
Full details of our disabled access are in our disability access document.
We look forward to welcoming you to the University of Birmingham very soon.
Bed and breakfast reception and check in is at:
The Conference Park,
48 Edgbaston Park Road,
0121 625 3383
Check in is from 2:00pm and check out is by 10:00am (by 11:00am on Saturdays and Sundays) and the reception desk is open 24 hours a day.
Please be aware that University of Birmingham | Conferences and events operate several buildings containing B&B bedrooms. Some bedrooms will require guests to undertake a short walk (2 minutes) to the restaurant facilities. We endeavour to place our customers in the building that has restaurant facilities first, but if demand is high then we then allocate rooms to customers in buildings that will require a short walk to the restaurant.